jen_pbrunnerDay 3 of lunch bowl week is quinoa topped with roasted veggies (brussels sprouts, butternut, cauliflower) along with shredded chicken breast and a spoonful of @hopefoods Thai Coconut Curry hummus. Finished with a sprinkle of himalayan sea salt and @beruna_livingfoods Curry Seed Salt.
#instalunch #lunch #lunchbowl #cleaneating #hummus #thaicurry #coconutcurry #butternutsquash #brusselsprouts #cauliflower #roastedveggies #quinoa #healthyfood #healthylunch #foodstagram #foodie #instagood #instafood #eeeeeats #yum
- what.the.hJust tried that hummus yesterday and it is bomb! 👌🏼
- jennifitcaVery cool 😃
- email@example.com yes! Super flavorful
- julie_lenamon@jen_pbrunner I love all of the foods you eat. I am a big fan of roasting veggies. I know you work out at different times of the day and I'm curious as to how these veggies affect your tummy. Brussels, cauliflower, etc tend to leave me bloated and gassy. Do they affect you the same way? How do you prevent?
- paleo_ish_eatsA big 👍for the Brussels!! 😊
- danmarie2of3That hummus is probs the best tasting one I've ever tried. Thanks for reminding me that I need to find some!
- tiffbell@jen_pbrunner - this looks amazing!
- kalefornia_kitchenThat hummus is my all time fav 😍
- noellyanikfitnessLove lunch/dinner bowls. Greens on the bottom hot food on top. Mmm. So fresh & satisfying! This looks delicious
Log in to like or comment.