everysinglewordinicelandicI am waiting for spring 😩 Spring in Icelandic is called vor 🌸
- snoozinsaI thought there was no such thing as spring in Iceland, only summer & winter
- britlasscoLike Vor i Vaglaskogi? I love that song.
- everysinglewordinicelandic@snoozinsa hahaha good point!!
- greenandscratchyAh. In Shetland dialect its called Voar.
- rock.julesLove your illustrations so much ! 👌🏼
- email@example.com thank you!!
- laureenpentI love all your art illustrations & Iceland 🇮🇸 words! Thank you for sharing! 🤗 @everysinglewordinicelandic
Log in to like or comment.