sexysobrietyDid you ever have a single glass of wine and feel just that little bit less enthusiastic the next day?
Your creativity doesn’t flow… You feel cranky with everyone around you… Stuff you usually breeze through feels really freakin’ hard…
When I was trying to cut down, I noticed that even one glass of wine had an effect on me the next morning. My heart just didn’t sing the way it does now. If anything, it made me crave more wine just to get me back up to ‘normal’. It was such a pleasure talking to Sazzu Hope about the effect drinking has on our energy. As a Success Coach, Sazzu works with her clients every day to clear the toxins in their lives so that they can truly shine. Having recently stopped drinking herself, she shared some incredible insights into how sobriety can help us to reach our full potential... “ [When you drink] you can’t really experience your feelings all the way. So you’re not experiencing your growth all the way. Because you can only grow by actually having the full experience. If you only have half of the experience, [and] the other half of the experience is numb, then how can you really grow?
So that means that, for a lot of women in these situations, the lessons that they’re meant to learn in certain circumstances are repeated over and over and over. Because they’re not getting what they NEED…” SexySobriety.com ❤️
- sexysobriety#SexySobriety #sobersisters #sobriety #selfcare #energy #highvibration #potential #sobertribe #sobernation
- rawissexyLove this! It's so true. The amount of growing we do when we experience things fully is amazing.
- jenifer_taylor7Love how bit by bit, you share such knowledge that opens my eyes to the fact there's soooo much more to being sober and so much more to gain, thank you 😘 @sexysobriety
- sexysobrietyThat clarity is so magical. @rawissexy. 👌❤️
- sexysobrietyMy absolute pleasure and huge love to you, hon @jenifer_taylor7 🙏❤️x
- celineidcAbsolutely True
- angiabercrombieThis is right on the mark 🎯. Today is day 30. I feel amazing, clear and energetic. A natural high. A sober mind is a savvy mind. "Choose a better buzz" ~ANgi Laughter, exercise, fruits and sugar work for me!!! Xo.
- sexysobrietyHappy One Month, @angiabercrombie, beautiful! 😊🎉 There are SO many better buzzes, right? 👌x
Log in to like or comment.