- fightforgrowth💥TRANSFORMATION TUESDAY: a 3 second edition 💥
On the left: I am standing neutrally, as I would in a coffee line up. 😊 ☕️ (☝️My belly is a tad bit shy before lunch, meaning it would have been more dramatized if I destroyed some guacamole and rice prior to taking this photo🤣) On the right: I am in full flex “beast mode” haha! 💪🏼🙊 Welcome to transforming physiques within seconds, aka the world of social media! This used to bug me at first, especially when I started admiring the body of fitness icons in the early stages of my recovery. I only wished someone could have told me the effects angles, photoshop, physique-enhancing supplements, surgery, etc. played a role in the pictures I admired. I set my goals on something I could not achieve, and for that I was disappointed. With time though, I was able to outgrow these modelled beliefs of what “Fitness” looks like, and I started embracing the progress of my personal growth. 🙏🏼 Being a part of the fitness influencing community and knowing the effects distortions had on me is my main incentive to sharing these pictures with you. 💜 I love BOTH of these pictures😊They both are a part of me, they both contain my worth and self love in equal amounts, and they both remind me of all that I am grateful for!
On the left, I am reminded that I have gained healthy weight. That I am well fed and well nourished. That I am on limbs that can bare my body tall. That I can stand in line at a coffee shop without pain or concern. 💜🙏🏼 On the right, I am reminded of my physique accomplishments from where I once was (63 lbs) to now. I am reminded about my passions for weight training, and how I learned to push weights, rather than weight push me. I am reminded of my love for nutrition, and how I utilized this love to promote positive results in my mindfulness, fitness, and overall happiness. I am reminded of my brother, who showed me beauty in strength. 💜🙏🏼 In both pictures, I am reminded of my inner strength that is held within no boundaries or physical form. 💜
Remember to love and embrace your body for all that it is, period. 💜
#TransformationTuesday #FightForGrowth #AlwaysBeMoreThanABody
- pis.de.remolachaYou are so lovely. I wish that everyone can accept their bodies in every angles and shapes.
- 19danielclark90This is absolutely fantastic! I love this message!
- mrsbookish@laurel_farrell that's how I dress at Starbucks, too.
- brooksie84@tayarnott 'Beast mode' hahaha
- jameth25I prefer relaxed....so much more natural!!!!
- zayah_fit_lifeYou are awesome
- bvshraيع @_a09x
- _erika91Hahahaha. I havent drank starbucks in months 😭😭😭#CoffeeAddict
- hannah_ceciliahpThank you so much for this! ❤
- topcoachdinoWho wears that to Starbucks ?
- stephxox8Love this @stephpyle23
- stephpyle23@stephxox8 this is amazing!
- run4daylightDo you realize you may well be the most gorgeous woman on Insta? And that's not even taking into consideration your beautiful heart & soul!
- therealemilymariaThis is absolutely inspiring. It literally helped me to push through a horrible body image day today and continue in my recovery. Thank you for all your photos and contributions to the fitness and Instagram communities. They help and hold a bigger magnitude than you can ever imagine. Thank you for being a beautiful human being inside and out💗
- x.pc_27👏👏👏👏👏 kisses from Spain!!