taracarrfitnessShameless gym selfie!! 😜⠀
Started a new program today to whip my butt into summer shape! ⠀
Y'all. It was no joke. ⠀
Sometimes it's easy, as a coach, to forget about what I need to be doing and focus all my time and energy on my clients and business. ⠀
But, here's the thing. I preach a zero excuse lifestyle. If your excuse for not taking care of you is your job, your kids, your husband, your boss, your parents, your pets, your wife, or anything else that is no doubt important, but is really just a scapegoat for you to not do what you know you should.... then, my friend, you will not get to where you want to go. You will not ever be satisfied or content with you. ⠀
I have to remind myself of this often. Sometimes more than I think I should have to. But, I do nonetheless. Living a zero excuse lifestyle doesn't mean you are perfect. Or that you never have to fight with yourself on what you should be doing. It means that, you are aware of the internal struggle and you know how to diffuse it and get shit done. Regardless of if you want to or feel like it. ⠀
Taking care of you, whether that means working out, eating healthy, doing mindset work, yoga, meditation, getting your nails done, going for a walk, or even taking a nap, is IMPORTANT. ⠀
It's arguably the most important thing. How can you be a good coach, mom, wife, friend, daughter, or any other title you hold if YOU are not happy with you?⠀
Wanna change your life? Set time aside each day for just you! Then do something that makes you happy! It's really that simple. Start small. 5-10 minutes every day. Then as you're comfortable, increase it. ⠀
I challenge you this week to carve out some you time! I choose to spend my me time in the gym. What will you choose? I wanna know!
- taracarrfitness@katie_mcnab90 yes!!! Miss you friend!! :)
- taracarrfitness@junavalos21 😎😊😎😊
- taracarrfitness@laurenelyse22 hey!! It's a strength and physique program I'm testing before Brute starts again next week! You know I love my Brute Body though!! 😍
- taracarrfitness@ashade_lighter have you heard of @bretcontreras1 ?? He's the go to glute guy and I highly recommend his programs!! :))
- firstname.lastname@example.org Yas!!!! 😘
- taracarrfitness@bluelotus_mind thanks girl!! 😍
- taracarrfitness@pinkpunkactive thank you! 💕💕
- bluelotus_mind@taracarrfitness and the 🍑 is already looking pretty good! 😘
- fitforwardmomLove this message!
- bibimcg81You look great and so young!!! Keeping crushing it mama!!
- taracarrfitness@bluelotus_mind 😘
- taracarrfitness@bibimcg81 thanks girl!! 😊
- 369gabeSame thing happens to me! I get so focused on clients..
- loma_gigiOmigosh! Fit, fabulous woman over there! 💕
- ms_emmacarreraI love going for walks around Central Park – it's different to being in the gym – I just really love it! ❤
- taracarrfitness@369gabe yes we need time for ourselves too
- taracarrfitness@loma_gigi yeaaaa! 💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽😍
- taracarrfitness@ms_emmacarrera I love that! Plus who doesn't love Central Park. I'll take that workout any day! Lol.
- fitnreallifeYes! Taking care of yourself is SO important!
Log in to like or comment.