sweeterthancupcakesblogSo thankful I made these notes for myself years ago when I was doing lots of rolled hems. Came in handy today because it has been a while. Do you keep notes for your settings?
- sewinglikemadI keep some for buttonholes and bartacks because I can never remember that perfect setting I once discovered....even though I think I can ;-)
- lilluxecollectionSure do!!!
- justinesewcountryYes I copied some from a Pattern Review forum and they are tacked up on my wall. Saved me so much grief!
- bonniewhiskemUgh, this is SO smart. It's been years since I've remembered how to do one 😜
- elerihandmadeThat's an excellent idea!
- mariefleurineI really need to learn how to make a pretty rolled hem! I tried once or twice, but didn't put much effort in it and the result wasn't super pretty. I should definitely learn it, though!
- sweeterthancupcakesblog@mariefleurine I highly recommend starting with Maxilock stretch thread in your upper looper.
- sweeterthancupcakesblog@bonniewhiskem Me too! This is so much easier than pulling out my manual!
- sweeterthancupcakesblog@justinesewcountry Great idea!
- sweeterthancupcakesblog@sewinglikemad I need to add those to my list!
- sweeterthancupcakesblog@tashanoel1 I hope you do! Once you get a serger, you won't know how you functioned without one. 🙂
- firstname.lastname@example.org I keep mine with my miscellaneous serger accessories. That way when I grab it the needle screwdriver is there too.
- laceandpineSo smart. I write down my tension settings on patterns that I might do again and again with the same fabric. Those have been helpful for sure!
- angie.burgettSo organized! I did a few times but then lost them and couldn't find them when I needed them. 😂
- threadbeargarmentsWell this is genius! Go you!
- sweeterthancupcakesblog@laceandpine Great idea!
- email@example.com I keep this with my serger accessories since I'll need both to accomplish it.
- angie.burgett@sweeterthancupcakesblog Smart thinking. 😉 I think I am a wee bit more organized now (haha) but this new serger doesn't have tension knobs - how crazy is that!?!! 😱😍
- sweeterthancupcakesblog@threadbeargarments Not sure about genius, but it helps my forgetfulness. 😉
- firstname.lastname@example.org Whoa! Hope that means it figures it all out for you!! 😉
Log in to like or comment.