trevormorrowYeah, my first Insta post from Iceland, land of a trillion stunning landscape photos, is of a hot dog. #priorities // I landed this afternoon (after an 8 hour non-stop flight from Los Angeles) and set out to explore Reykjavik for a few hours. Since I was starving, and since I'm playing tourist for the day before heading way deeper into the country tomorrow for the rest of the week, I stopped by Bæjarins Beztu Pylsur. This place is a Reykjavik institution that's been open since 1937 and it serves up simple hot dogs made of Icelandic lamb, pork and beef. Apparently 70% of the population of Iceland has eaten here at one point or another, so I had to try it out. Order one "with everything." // Alright, now stay tuned for Iceland-y landscape photos, coming soon 😜
- markvoglerbur super delicious lamb hot dogs!
- lanceofsparta...I'll take 2 to go!
- travel_with_julianNice page 😊
- tingalingmahDon't forget the fish soup in the hole in the wall by the water
- kathessenauerBeen here 💁🏼💕
- blakelytOmg yessssssssssss that place is my favorite
- lunarraezI'm so jealous! There was construction when I was there and it was closed 😭🌭
- bestfoodtrucksnycLove the pic ☝
- trevormorrow@lunarraez boo...I guess you'll have to come back 😜
- trevormorrow@bestfoodtrucksnyc thanks!
- trevormorrow@tingalingmah oh that sounds good! Thanks
- latravelmagazineThey are so good! 👌🏻
- trevormorrow@latravelmagazine they sure are! Have you guys been to Deplar Farm yet? I'm here now, it's incredible, and up your alley!
- latravelmagazineNo @trevormorrow but for sure the next time we visit! Check out Fakasel the Icelandic Horse Show and we loved the @Reykjavikfood tour with Gilly 👌🏻
- alzofritoSuper cool!
Log in to like or comment.