andsmilestudioToday's #marchmeetthemaker is Organise! I have two sides, one is super organised and another one is messy and loves chaos. Is it something to do with the fact that I am pisces and they are swimming in two different directions?! Anyone else feels the same? :) Sometimes they co exist peacefully, sometimes they take over periods of my life. But mainly is that when I'm in a creative mindset, I struggle to stay organised and when I am in my very organised zone I struggle to get back into playing and creativity. I love surrounding myself with wonderful stationery so it would be extra pleasant to plan & stay organised. I use diary from @presentandcorrect , @nuuna_by_brandbook shiny notebooks for daily and weekly tasks (kind of bullet journal but much messier :)), super cute iconic markers to cross off done stuff.
How do you stay organised? 💕✏️ 📓 .
- doro_botI just don't. 😂✌🏻
- andsmilestudio@doro_bot 😂👏🏻
- jackieillustratedI think having a notebook or agenda you actually like makes it easier and fun to get organized every day! Love your pics!!!! 💛
- hellohellododoI dream of being organised but I'm not sure it will ever be a reality 😅
- samanthaeynonLove them all! Bullet journalling for me, I'm obsessed!
- robertaillustrationThat's so true what you said about the two poles of staying organised, yet being creative and experimentive at the same time. Very interesting 😊⭐
Log in to like or comment.