nikanika_comMy home jungle is coming together nicely ☀️💚😍It took me a few years and LOTS of dead plants to finally grow a few green fingers. Still struggling with the moody Calathea Ornata though..🌱🌿 Tips welcome. #calatheaornata #homejungle #jungle #plants #interior #ornata #morning #sunshine #interiordesign #jungleparty #urbanjungle #planttips
- mountain_shiftTip 1. Be a "Leon" 🎞 to your plant
- rapatskiIk weet nog dat we in een winkeltje in londen dingen aan het bekokstoven waren...
- nikanika_com@rapatski Dreams come true! 🌿🌱😀
- ruthseqWow! I have always wanted this. Amazing! I'm going try it too.
- nikanika_com@ruthseq My beginners tip is to just ignore them.. I used to over-water them 💦 (only because I wanted them to feel loved! haha :)
- hazelgardinerdesignI have this beauty of a plant, water once a week or when the top soil is dry. Keep somewhere light but not in direct sunlight x
- nikanika_com@hazelgardinerdesign Thanks! Mine is getting lots of dry crumbling edges around the leaves. Maybe the air is to dry? I've put a vase filled with water then to them 💦✨It doesn't seem to be very happy.
- hazelgardinerdesign@nikanika_com they are very sensitive to air / being close to a radiator . I would say try moving it around your space and it may also need repotting. If you water normally you should be ok without the vase x. ps thinking of doing your workshop on the 1st, looks great! X
- nikanika_com@hazelgardinerdesign Luckily now with the spring I won't have my heater on that much anymore! Will move it around a bit. See if I can find her happy place haha. And yes join us! It will be a productive day and I promise a lot of fun ✨😊
- ruthseqI know what you mean! @nikanika_com
- patrickhockovery nice
Log in to like or comment.