sarahaleyfitI can tell if my workout for the day is going to be successful by the way I feel going into it. Have you ever noticed that?
A lot of it depends on how I feel in my clothes (comfort is key these days), if my body feels nourished (hopefully hydrated and with something in my belly) and how my body feels (not too fatigued or sore).
Thus, my workout necessities:
1️⃣ Hydrating (@Hint is my favorite)
2️⃣ Comfy sneakers (I love @skechers memory foam.)
3️⃣ @prismsport printed leggings (Use code ACTSH1 for 15% off.)
4️⃣ @theofficialstick for rolling my legs out pre-workout and/or after as well. There's always one at my gym, but I keep my own at home as well.
Click the link in my bio for a great deal on HINT water that includes a copy of my #SweatUNLIMITED DVD as well. .
#drinkhint #hintwater #workout #fitlife #fitspo #fitpregnancy #fitmomlife #nosugar #flavoredwater #hydrationnation #skechers #skechair #comfortincluded #liveinprism #fitfashion #fashionfit #thestick #stretch #healthandwellness #fitbump #getfit #fittips #igfitmoms #pregnancyworkouts
- jesstdriggersAny good tips for rolling? What's the benefit?
- _mrsrodgers_I'm just jealous of your non swollen ankles
- b_beltranAbsolutely @sarahaleyfit! Even at home workouts -- it is important! Have a great workout! 💪🏻
- sarahaleyfit@_mrsrodgers_ lol
- sarahaleyfit@jesstdriggers so many! I should blog about this for sure! I get serious knots in my legs sometimes so in order to do certain exercises to their full potential I HAVE to roll my legs out. Helps with circulation and blood flow. Relieving muscle soreness.
- esand4The belly band on your story yesterday..is that particular one good for support while exercising? I'm as good as sold if it is!
- sarahaleyfitThe one I had on @esand4 or the belly wrap? What are your needs right now?
- sarahaleyfit@esand4 Just looked and saw you are pregnant. The belly wrap is for after and yes you can exercise in it. I recommend getting that for post. The 2 in 1 Bandit I had on is for now. I haven't tried working out in it yet but it helped with just walking around so I'm sure it will be magical for workouts. Check it out at bit.ly/myfavoritesplint under maternity.
- esand4Ook i missed the belly wrap video then. I looked on their site and wasnt sure which would be best. But the bandit is what i need for now! Thank you😁
- ashleywisemanfitnessTotally feel that! Also if I feel rested and got good sleep the night before. 😉 Cute leggings!
- sarahaleyfit@ashleywisemanfitness for sure! Especially during pregnancy
- sarahaleyfit@skechers #sharemyskechers
Log in to like or comment.