- odessadarlingFeeling a little discouraged today. My test for celiac disease came back negative, which is absolutely a good thing, but that just leaves me back where I started, with nothing to go with. I'm starting to think maybe it really is just stress, anxiety, and the effect my mental state has on my body combined with the way I have abused my body and neglected taking care of myself before the last couple years. Having only yourself to blame really sucks, and I don't know how to dig myself out of this hole. Here's to moving forward~
. . . .
#chronicpain #chronicillness #paleo #wellessbloggers #healthbloggers #healthylifestyle #celiacdisease #celiac #anxiety
- earlgreyseaThe fact that you're being this real with yourself seems like a really good start to me! I hope you can find comfort and peace in whatever you do moving forward ❤✨
- odessadarling@earlgreysea thanks Amy 💕
- the.anxious.hikerBeen there. It gets better. ✌💖🙇
- heidicraigcolemanOdessa you are on the right track. I know this journey has been difficult. You are a strong woman. Stronger than you realize. It will all get figured out. Hang in there my dear. hugs to you my friend.
- lifeafterpainptKeep on creating! I love what you're doing. 💪
- odessadarling@heidicraigcoleman thanks Heidi 😢
- firstname.lastname@example.org thanks Jess
- odessadarling@lifeafterpainpt thank you!
- hipmediakits😍 💜