happiestoutdoorsAt times, winter was beautiful but I'm sooo ready for it to be over. And also this rain. And also Mondays.
Photo is from February. Don't worry... it hasn't snowed at sea level again.
- happiestoutdoors#explorebc #veryvancouver #viawesome #optoutside #pacificspiritpark #wildernessculture #explorecanada #goodtimesoutside #sheexplores #radgirlslife #outdoorwomen #womenwhohike
- svetadolsiIt snowed at Cypress yesterday:-) the whole day.
- lostincreamteaSnowed heavily on the mountains. 22 cm in the last 24 hours on Grouse. ❄❄❄
- happiestoutdoors@svetadolsi @lostincreamtea I know! It keeps snowing in the mountains and since I'm not a skier I wish it would stop. But this photos is from about 10m above sea level so I'm glad it's not snowing down here again.
- svetadolsi@happiestoutdoors you should start to ski!:-))
- svetadolsiI know this was stupid comment:-)
- happiestoutdoors@svetadolsi you made me smile! But yeah skiing is too fast for me. I'm a slow travel person mostly. Not an adrenaline junkie.
- svetadolsithen backcountry skiing! You don't need to ski fast, I am slow skiier btw.
- reiWe love this photo and would like your permission to potentially share it. To view our terms and conditions, please click the link in profile. If you’re over 18 and you’re willing to share, then #agree below.
- cloudpoppies11Beautiful winter shot! It was pretty snow! I was down at Jericho Ponds during one of the snowfalls! It was deserted & just so peaceful! But yes glad it's not snowing anymore! @happiestoutdoors 😎
- happiestoutdoorsHi @Rei would love to have you share so I #agree.
- happiestoutdoors@cloudpoppies11 I agree, the winter snows at sea level were gorgeous... but I'm ready for summer hiking now. Go away snow! 😉
Log in to like or comment.