thefangirlverdictOne word: Eeee!!! 😍😍😍 #kdrama #strongwomandobongsoon
- gaosooriAfter a kdrama dry spell, I found out about this drama this past wknd. It looks promising 😍
- skdrama_phansssqqqquuueeeeeee!!! why isn't it Friday yet??? ❤😱❤
- thefangirlverdict@gaosoori It's the only drama I'm caught up with. Just FYI tho, I find a fair bit of this drama's humor in poor taste. But, the OTP and Park Hyung Sik's beautiful eyes are doing so much for me that it's pretty easy to look past the flaws 😉
- thefangirlverdict@skdrama_phan Ikr?!? Can't wait for more of these two 😍😍
- skdrama_phan@thefangirlverdict i hope we see them get together this week! i can't stand the wait any more! 😄
- nups_gupta@thefangirlverdict this buoy is toying with my heart big time. Such a cute heart. And his eyes go from innocent to naughty in few seconds. Phew! But...but it's a little loud for my taste. I am beginning to look for subtlety in my dramas. Sigh! Nirvana hangover I believe! 😃❤
- nups_gupta@thefangirlverdict oh and how far are you in snail 🐌 show? Don't tell me you have dropped it 😪 sniff
- absoluteposhI love them both as actors but real life is so hectic....I'm almost afraid to start this series for fear of not being able to stop!!!
- gaosoori@thefangirlverdict I also feel the same about the humor. Tbh, I don't remember laughing once and I'm already on ep 4. The comedy aspect is a reach for sure
- thefangirlverdict@nups_gupta Oh yes, this one has a sense of humor that doesn't jive with my personal taste much at all.. but Park Hyung Sik is so melty and Park Bo Young is so cute and they are so adorable together that I find myself blocking out everything else and just basking in the cute 😍😍
- thefangirlverdict@nups_gupta I'm still watching it! I'm at E15, so I'm about at the last stretch. Am somewhat distracted now by a C-drama that everyone recommended to me: Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms. But I will definitely finish snail! 😊
- thefangirlverdict@absoluteposh They are adorable, especially together. If you can bear to save up for a marathon, that might be a nice treat for when RL isn't so hectic? 😊
- thefangirlverdict@gaosoori Absolutely. I find so many of the so-called jokes in such poor taste. If the OTP wasn't so endearing and lovable, I would've dropped out ages ago!
- gaosoori@thefangirlverdict I completely agree that the OTP keeps me coming back!
Log in to like or comment.