forageddishCurrently making: coconut lime curry bowls. Halfway through chopping I had to stop to catch the light pouring in through our window, bouncing of those big bok choy leaves, and dissipating into shadow.
My goal this week is to paint the kitchen. It's amazing how much one can over think paint colors, isn't it? Sage green or muted evergreen?
- forageddish#cooking #eatrealfood #eeeeeats #food4thought #foodphotography #inthekitchen #thektchn #bokchoy #eatyourveggies #mealprep #kitchen #healthyfoodshare
- sluttyfoodblogI had a sage green kitchen in my last house and loved it so much it stayed that way for 10 years 😊
- arykaLove the idea of muted evergreen!
- raynedanserI have had safe green walls in my kitchen for 11 years now, so I know what my vote would be. :) We're repainting the interior again right now and I'm going a wee bit darker this time around.
- forageddish@1devonburton thanks!
- forageddish@sluttyfoodblog its such a good color for a kitchen, it's it?
- forageddish@aryka me too! But will I regret it every time I go to take a picture and have to make sure there are no green reflections in anything? 🤷🏻♀️
- forageddish@raynedanser Ha, 11 years is quite a while! But is a good "food" color, isn't it? 🙂
- sluttyfoodblog@forageddish we had white cabinets and a black speckled countertop. It looked so good!
- utfoodie😄 😄
- forageddish@naomischroeder thanks!
Log in to like or comment.