anniefitzsimmonsThis is an order for anyone living in or visiting NYC: Saturday night. 6:30pm dinner at the Met's Grand Tier - everyone is dressed up, swilling champagne, basking in two giant Chagalls and spiky chandeliers, having a ball. First & second course before the opera begins, but get dessert & coffee at intermission. Old-school NYC crowd mixed with happy visitors. Find a "short" opera like La Traviata (amazing) to be home by 12:30am. Thanks for a great date @alexherrmannnyc @metopera #latraviata
- ecfnovaSuch a great pic!
- alexherrmannnycLoved spending this evening with Annie and Annie.
- jenlapenWhat a fantastic evening. Adding to the list. Bravo.
- maggie.fitzsimmonsSolid tie
- mccordalexPerfection = opera night in NY. Even better when you eat there!
- __3days__Pretty sweet :)
- ashley.timsuren@btimsuren , yeah? 😊
- email@example.com yeah!
Log in to like or comment.