imolamotorsportsThis 911 came in already modified, but made very inconsistent power. When we took it apart we found loose hoses, wood screws, mismatched bolts, and multiple parts missing. Today it leaves making consistent power and with all of those issues remedied. Not all aftermarket parts are equal and neither are the installs. @evomsit #imolamotorsports #porsche911
- mikestro475Did Kevin fix the spoiler so it stays locked in the "up" position?
- bradyazrThat's a sweet 911
- reuben_ustIs it a salvage title?
- jonfontsBelieve I saw him yesterday drive past me on 494S. Really sweet car.
- imolamotorsports@reuben_ust none of the items noted were from a rebuild. Just poor aftermarket installation.
- hudsonvirtsWood screws 😂
- r.s.williams_photography@imolamotorsports is it a 4s? Whoever was testing it was next to me at the lights off 494 yesterday and I couldn't see the badging
- hngrbbyWood screws? Lol was it built on a farm?
- superartsy.simonHow much power does it make post-mod?
- youturble_officialNice place I've driven by it a couple times in Plymouth wish I could tour it tho 🙄
Log in to like or comment.