sarahmarinophotoBlack & white photo tip #10 of 10 📷 Of all the tips in this series, this is the most important one. This series has been based on the idea that nature photography is a creative pursuit and that a person’s photography can serve as a means of personal expression and storytelling 📖. All of the ideas I have shared here work for me and help me tell the stories I want to tell about the places I visit and photograph. You will likely find ways to adapt these ideas for your own photography since you will likely have different goals ⛳️ for your work than I have for mine.
Through your choices of subject matter 🌊🌺🏞🏜, composition, mood, and processing, you share a part of yourself - your vision🙋🏻. I encourage you to pursue photography as an expression of yourself and your interests - from your time in the field 🗺through processing 🖥 and presenting your photographs 🌄. Experiment a lot, try new things, take risks, embrace failure as a means of learning and most importantly of all – enjoy the creative process. 😊
Photo: A salty and muddy playa in Death Valley National Park on a stormy day. ⛈#naturephotography #blackandwhite #bnw_life #ig_shotz_bw#top_bnw #bnw_captures #bnw_drama #world_bnw #bnw_planet #igworldclub_bnw#deathvalley #deathvalleynationalpark #california #desert #nationalpark#usinterior #wearethewild
- trailwanderingWow! Amazing black and white work here
- williehuangphotoTotally enjoying the focus on textures and patterns with the b&w treatment
- meliddickEnjoyed the series. Thanks.
- arrayoflightI've just finished @sarahmarinophoto complete B&W course. I absolutely recommend it to anyone looking to develop their skills in B&W photography, from fieldcraft to editing in Lightroom and Photoshop. Really worth getting the package including the ebook. Now to get practising! 📷
- danielschwabeAnother gem, great image and wonderful text. Congrats!
- tulatopphotographyStunner here, Sarah. Love that moody, stormy atmosphere and the geometric foreground to complement it.
- michaelryanphotoI've always enjoyed B/W images but your series is making me love the format even more. Well done and kudos to Ma Nature for providing those light beams. 👍🏼
- photoracer10@sarahmarinophoto Yes!! Never be afraid to fail...that is where the learning can the most valuable. Embrace criticism as a way of refining your understanding of what you do and why you do it...all with the idea of better conveying your emotions through your images. Well said!!🤙🏆😍
- sarahmarinophoto@jefftannerphoto I'm glad you enjoyed the series of tips. 😊 I wish digital photography was as affordable saving us for rolls of film!
- sarahmarinophoto@williehuangphoto thanks so much, Willie.
- sarahmarinophoto@arrayoflight I'm so glad you enjoyed the course, John! Thank you for the kind feedback. 🙋🏻
- sarahmarinophoto@tulatopphotography thank you for the kind comment, Tula. 😊
- sarahmarinophoto@michaelryanphoto thank you for the kind comment, Michael. 😊 I'm glad you have enjoyed this series.
- sarahmarinophoto@photoracer10 thanks for the comment. 😊
- sorbettzeBeautiful series 🌹
- dgmareNice to see some good black and white landscape shots. It is ten times more difficult
- joel_lauterbachAwesome image! Thanks for sharing your tips! I'm so proud of all the sharing done in photography! You're a shining example! 👏👏👏👏
- russbishopphotoThis is a wonderful series, Sarah!
Log in to like or comment.