mscleaverWhat happens when the squirrels beat your kid to the Easter Egg Hunt.
- pincushiontreatsMy husband mentioned that was a possibility and I thought he was being a bit nutty. Apparently not at all! Wow!
- joymacdonellOh no!!! I have never seen that before! Perhaps, procrastination is good for the Easter Bunny?! 🐰
- cyndshepDoesn't feel quite fair!
- mscleaver@cyndshep She still got plenty of chocolate, so no fear!
- mscleaver@joymacdonell @pincushiontreats I caught it right in the act! Apparently m&ms are quite the incentive, even for a squirrel!!
- m_a_m_a_pOh no!
- joymacdonell@mscleaver that is funny!
- bookgrlOmg! 😮
- amainegirllivinginnjUh Oh! 😕
- thewattsolakAck! I didn't put ours out last night because I knew the raccoons would get to them first.
- craftycoolbeansYikes! I remember as a kid watching a squirell push one of my eggs up a tree. I was pretty impressed lol
- mscleaver@craftycoolbeans That would be quite the sight!!
- mscleaver@thewattsolak we only put them out in the morning, but squirrels waste no time!
- pariserlandluftausdertube😣😣😣 oh no
Log in to like or comment.