52hikechallengeOur next National Park feature is the amazing @grandcanyonnps, this place is simply breathtaking, and there are no words that can describe it's grandeur. If you've been leave us a comment and let us know what your favorite hiking trail is there. 👇🏼 Photo by @exploring_with_five_kids for #hike14 of her #52hikechallenge2017 🙌🏼
- 52hikechallenge@karrimeier sounds incredible 👌🏼
- 52hikechallenge@normaltonomad oh man! It's going to be such a treat when you do visit!
- 52hikechallenge@lisalu78 we want to do that trail too!
- 52hikechallenge@exploring_with_five_kids thank you 🙏🏼
- 52hikechallenge@swclaiborne lucky! 😉
- email@example.com thanks for all those tips!
- 52hikechallenge@jnakashima sounds amazing and on our bucket list! Thank you for the 411!
- sockless_blonde@karrimeier Yas! Hermit Loop has awesome views!!! And down at the east end, the Watchtower is gorgeous! 😎
- mjjensen7I love the Havasupai hike. Mostly because the Havasu falls are amazing!
- curlyhead_275Havasupai is fun because it's long and challenging and then so much to explore once you get to the bottom.
- danielrmz98sunsetGreat job! ✌
- japada23Did rim to rim for our anniversary a few years ago. North rim definitely most beautiful. Great experience for sure! Lodging in/around park can be sketchy tho
- az_chuckwallaNorth Kaibab Trail 👍
- _loveadventuresAlways wanted to go here.... amazing shot and great feed 👌
- heidi.is.out.hikingI just got off a 7 day river trip through the Grand Canyon. It was simply amazing ❤
- lifeisaluckybagI did North Kaibab Trail last year - a great experience and absolutely bot overcrowded!
- explorearizona_Love it!
- 1ss_85My god
- adventureappeal@52hikechallenge @exploring_with_five_kids wow what perspective from this shot, feeling small and in awe just looking at it! 🙌
Log in to like or comment.