ashleyslaterphotography"I needed rescue, my sin was heavy, but chains break at the weight of your glory. I needed shelter, I was an orphan, now you call me a citizen of heaven. When I was broken, you were my healing, now your love is the air that I'm breathing. I have a future, my eyes are open, because when you called my name... I ran out of that grave! Out of the darkness, into your glorious day!" 🎶 | Happy Easter!! What song did you sing at church that you have in your head still?! #easter #heisrisen
- katie_wachowiakI Know That My Redeemer Lives brings joyous tears to my eyes maybe my most favorite hymn of all...
- katie_wachowiakAlso, beautiful photo!
- ashleyslaterphotography@katie_wachowiak oh I love that one!
- victoriapacethe bridge of forever by kari jobe, "we sing hallelujah, we sing hallelujah, the lamb has overcome!"
- ashleyslaterphotography@victoriapace yes! I sang that last year at church :)
- truckers_momUp from the grave he arose with a mighty triumph o'r his foes ✝️
Log in to like or comment.