heyaprillJojoba and Rosehip oil are super friends, the kind of friends that every girl with dry skin needs. Jojoba oil is a powerful antioxidant high in vitamins A, D, and E with a silky texture that penetrates deep to moisturize.
Rosehip seed oil is high in vitamins A and C which work wonders for...guess what? Dark spots.
These two oils combined, along with your normal skin care routine will leave your skin toned, hydrated and soft. You need? Learn more about @thejojobaco Jojoba + Rosehip oil on the blog.
- heyaprill#skincare #naturalskincare #natural #beauty #instamakeup #instapretty #darkspots #moisturizer #skinoil #oils #rosehip #thejojobacompany #austraila #beauty #beautyguru #bblogger #blackbloggers
- lovingbeautyandlife❤️❤️ love everything rose!
- yolandawp2Just wanted to take the opportunity to say thank you and that I appreciate your work! I try to use most of what you recommend. You're affable and very helpful on Twitter which is rare! Merci and Happy Easter! 💕🌸🤗
- heyaprill@yolandawp2 ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
- _adijatPretty shot!
- abiola92Oh awesome. I knew rosehip helped with dark spots but jojoba oil, definitely adding that to my avocado and rosehip facial oil mixture 😍
- sabina.skintechThat's lovely
- wanderlandbuzzKeep on the good work!
- thecouchbrosIt looks so pretty 🌺
- daydream4beautyI love both oils!
Log in to like or comment.