projecthotbitch"Try a picnic in the countryside", they said.
"Immerse yourself in nature", they said...
Allow me to introduce you to the sheep shit that watched me eat my picnic on Glastonbury Tor today... 😐
I'm only kidding (I mean it was totally gross) but we had a lovely trip around Wells, Cheddar and Glastonbury (yeah I didn't know either, get a map)... plus I got to connect souls with an amazing ferret - you can read more about our bonding session in insta stories.
Swipe left to enjoy seeing my city-ass looking every array of awkward in this green place in which I now live 😂😂 it was pretty much a bangin' Easter Sunday with the hubs despite the 🐑💩 and abundance of country air 😊
#eastertrip #picnic #westcountry #countryside #field #sheep #lunch #daytrip #glastonbury #cheddar #wells #sheep #ferret #farm #animals #outdoors #thegreatoutdoors #walking #fitness #fitspo #fitfam #exercise #workout #bristol #outdoorsy
- jordaenmahyPretty good!😁
- licensed_to_g1llIt's hardly Peppa Pig: The Movie, so not sure you have a lot to complain about Carly!
- pollyvvoreThose lambs!!! 😻
- nikkishjones@projecthotbitch love this! My boyfriend lives in Wells and we do this walk so much. LOVE your posts - sounds so silly but I love how brash and real you are 😘 x
- wabbitpieI love ferrets! We used to have two as kids - Jasper & Columbo!!
- campbell_wigsIt's a great place to visit when the festival is in full swing. You get to watch over it from afar and feel the buzz without getting such muddy feet/wheels.
- projecthotbitch@pollyvvore they'd learned a move or two from Lemmy springing into the room 😂
- projecthotbitch@wabbitpie he was LOVELY!!! So curious and friendly. I've got to ask - was Columbo named after THE Columbo? Did he have a tiny cigar and solve crimes around the house?
- pollyvvore@projecthotbitch 😂
- projecthotbitch@nikkishjones it was such a nice day exploring new places... I was being a massive townie about it but definitely enjoyed it! And thank you so much for your lovely comment! I'm actually a bit anxious and shy in person sometimes (I know, can you believe it, lol) and love the way this community lets me just feel ok to be totally myself without all of that stupid social anxiety! I shall carry in keepin' it real 😁 xxx
- projecthotbitch@licensed_to_g1ll I mean, you didn't have a squished sheep poo eyeing you for the whole movie though did you...? 😂
- projecthotbitch@campbell_wigs I wondered where the festival happened in relation to the Tor!! I suppose it's actually a relatively dinky place so it would be visible. I'd be too scared of the crowd and peeing situ to go to then festival itself despite being keen to experience the rest - so this might be a good alternative you've just provided! Thank you 😊😘
- wabbitpie@projecthotbitch His name was a clever cover for the fact he was the one causing most of the crimes around the house. Mainly sneaking up trouser legs (fact), stealing cat food and rummaging through drawers 😝 Oh, and the odd stealth poo.
- projecthotbitch@wabbitpie wait... aren't you just describing HB? 😂😂😂😂
- nikkishjones@projecthotbitch Absolutely keep keeping it real, I love it! 😘 I know the social anxiety feeling, lovely having online support! X
Log in to like or comment.