local_milkScones and tea at @stardust_kana for @thedenizenco and my Kyoto one day workshop. I have slowly, over three years, fallen in love with Kyoto. Today we're off to wander the botanical gardens & Arashiyama bamboo grove and have a lunch of Shojin Ryori, vegetarian Buddhist monk cuisine. We have two days left to explore Kyoto, and we want to know if you have any more favorite places to eat or shop here? We love all kinds of food and for shopping home goods, flowers, clothing, and ceramics are our favorites! Hoping to find even more gems for the guide (and we've already found quite a few!) #localmilkretreat #localmilkabroad
- betapluspublishingBeautiful feed @local_milk !
- donnawatson_artistGallery Kei for boro stuff
- rumbleslifestylehubSuper 👍
- jovanvasiljevicSo, so beautiful!
- wellsgroverPretty sweet :)
- karaleighalden@cookbookish_teachers check her out!
- ruinakataI love all of the colors here. So romantic. 💕
- _karamercerDreamy ❤👌🏼
- farinasaraLook my ceramics!!💙😘
- bookiejustin@local_milk hi! I desperately need your help! 5 of us are visiting Kyoto in late July early August for 8 nights... Three teens and my husband and I. What is another B and B recommendation. The one you recommend is full and I had my heart set on it!!! 😰I am terribly sad! Plz tell me you know of another one or two options?!? You can dm me if you wish!!! I would be so grateful!!!
- sunsettosunsetSuper nice!
- n.wolstenholmeExtraordinary palette 🖤✨🐦
- local_milk@bookiejustin check out machiya residence inns. They have a lot of house options good for a group that size
- maxwellscentralparkThis is cool
- bookiejustin@local_milk ありがとうね
- mister_tweet@muggles_moiks yo! Figure this out for me?
Log in to like or comment.