cynthiafrenetteGrr! Our @corelledining casserole exploded in the oven- full of scalloped potatoes we were going to have with easter dinner- not impressed! Quite the mess to clean up in the oven too. 💩😡
- cynthiafrenette@stephanie___b it was all room temp when it went in- poor hubby is so upset, he's the chef- super frustrating 😕
- cynthiafrenette@laura_caravaggio me too- all had to be thrown out- so sad! The oven is a total mess, we're not tackling it til tomorrow, sigh!
- houseofduke1That's crazy
- laura_caravaggio@cynthiafrenette That sucks!!!
- sewyourownwayMy six year old exploded a plate in the microwave heating up meatballs last week. I had never seen that happen. And the poor kid felt terrible until I explained to him that it was an inexpensive glass plate from Walmart.
- cynthiafrenette@sewyourownway oh no! Aw poor guy, especially with the micro, that's scary!
- annoriginal265Yikes. That's a bit scary.
- supersarasewsI ran out of oven room one year so someone thought to use thr BBQ to cook the ham. No one knew that you couldn't use corningware on fire. So our ham cooked fine but the plate shattered as it was picked up. Ham went rolling across the yard and the dogs ran off with it. 😂😂😂
- cynthiafrenette@supersarasews oh geez!! Lucky dogs tho!!
- poppyprintThe worst!
- grameex2I've never seen that happen !
- thesassylassOh no!! RIP potatoes
- jeifnerOh my gosh!
- zipolita@supersarasews oh nooo😪
- gus.roccoOh no!
- toritornadocreativeHow does that even happen??
- dirtydevilsratrodclubOnly calls for one teaspoon of gunpowder .... Not two !!🔫🔫🔫🔫🤓
- grannydo4me@cynthiafrenette was it a vintage one? I've had the old ones shatter with tiny little shards that are like needles!
- cynthiafrenette@grannydo4me it wasn't, it was maybe 8 or 9 years old- so annoying! It was a set of 2 so we threw out the other one while we were at it. 😕
Log in to like or comment.