swakrtaThat's the problem with impulse sewing. Now what do I do with these? Lessons learnt? 1. Be careful about the angles you cut. 2. It matters which ones you sew together first 3. Make sure you have the correct number of fabrics when you cut. #sewing #janome4120qdc #janomedreammaker120 #makemodern @usha_international #quiltersofinstagram
- sonaleeleenaAdd sashing and make into a quilt
- swakrta@schnopam @sonaleeleena that's the obvious answer but I don't have babies waiting. And not sure what sashing would work.
- macca54momIt could be made to be a stained glass window.
- the_material_girlsYes .add black and give it a stained glass effect.....make cushion covers..add borders if necessary
- swakrta@macca54mom I don't have the right size window.
- swakrta@the_material_girls Won't black overpower the pale colours?
- the_material_girlsTry grey........or try a print for the border..if you decide to make cushion covers..
Log in to like or comment.