lymphielifePuttin' on my Easter best, lymphie-style 🐰💙🐣
▪️ ▪️ ▪️ #lymphedema #lymphoedema #lymphie #lymphielife #lymphlife #linfedema #lymphoedème #lymphödem #lymfoedeem #lymfödem #StayElevated #lifewithlymphedema #lymphedemalife #Easterdress #eastersunday #medicompression #mediven #compressiongarments #compressionstockings #lymphieholiday #chronichealth #chronicillness #lymphiedress #lymphiestyle
- mwankeWhat brand of hose do you wear?
- lymphielife@mwanke they're made by Medi - they're a little tight and very difficult to pull on, hence the gloves 😅 but they provide great compression!
- katv865Pretty! Do you usually wear short or long dresses? I always wear long 😳
- lymphielife@katv865 I usually wear long as well, especially if I'm wearing my regular compression since I only wear it on one leg - for formal occasions I pull out the compression tights! 😀
- katjamedved1482Are these custom made or of the shelf
- katjamedved1482I have medi custom made but they are so thick to wear with dress. I amlooking into medi comfort of the shelf
- lymphielife@katjamedved1482 these tights are off-the-shelf medis that I wear for more formal occasions - so much less bulky! For my everyday compression I wear customs
- katjamedved1482I thought so. Do ypu have thigh high or pantyhose? my swelling is in my thigh and lower andomen and i have troubles with compressing that area
- lymphielife@katjamedved1482 my everyday are thigh highs - unfortunately I don't know too much about compressing lower abdomen 🙁 The pantyhose in the photo come up above my belly, though, so they may be an option to try! They are Medi Comfort 30-40 mmHg, and are a bit of a challenge to get on (hence the gloves!) but are comfortable to wear once on
- katjamedved1482Thank you. I will give them a try.
- lymphielife@katjamedved1482 good luck!! 💙
Log in to like or comment.