asasteinarsThe first 72 hours in Morocco have been quite interesting! In this short period of time, I've met warm locals, gotten extremely lost at the bazaars of Fez, slept in an ancient Riad and had over 15 cups of mint tea! ☕️ @moroccotravel
- rrrudyaHaha,I was so happy to have a guide in fez!
- tayz_91@asasteinars why can't I have a gf as Worldly as you :( love from Australia keep it up!! 🇦🇺
- ste_utravelshareNot so bad for only 72 hours there... I'm gonna visit Morocco next month, so excited
- travelingtakaIs it open for visit?
- marinarantessI want to go there too ✈ 😍
- giova.anna😍in love!
- pwgoaltendingAwesome pics
- nomadicbonesCrazy how beautiful a door can be!
- takemetheretravellerGorgeous photo 🙌🏼
- laa_santeLove it
- backdoxAmazing place
- pearsonphotographyJust love this architecture
- thedreamingwoman@asasteinars Beautiful pic!! 😍 Really looking forward travelling to Morocco this summer!! It must be amazing 😊😊 any tips?? Have a lovely day 😚
- dutchbloggeronthemoveWauw you look great😍
- cassidyslockettWhat a cool door!!
- augustaleighphotoLove your outfit! And insta stories!!! 😂🙌
- magdabirdWere there any issues with your outfit? Are exposed shoulders and shirts above knees ok?
- gallivanter11plusEnjoy your trip in Morocco
- kastoswydadiEverything is about tea hhhhhhhhhh
Log in to like or comment.