cakevsscalesRunning : It was the last thing I felt like doing, but I had to get out & run...
Up the steep long hill, with only the thought of being on the flat to encourage me...
I hate hills, but I need to work on them to improve my running fitness.
Just the small niggle of my Anemia playing havoc with my energy/breathing & these extra 10lbs of chocolate & peanut butter weighing me down...😉
Wearing @sweatybetty & @nikewomen ❤️
Thanks for the 📸 @lorrainelewis84
- cakevsscales#runner #nature #hills #garmin #fitness #weightlossjourney #sweatybetty #mentalhealth #runnersofig #trailrun #gooutside #run #cardio #mindful #fitspo #training #motivation #positivity #wellness #health #balance #sportstyle #nike #countryside
- laura_fat2fitYou look fantastic honey! I hate hills too but they're brill at the same time. Need to start doing them again too now it's lighter in the mornings I can go do them in the park.
- thecsigirlsI hate running but I know it's good for me, you motivate me to want to get back out there! Just need to get my fitness back up a bit 👍🏻
- tick.tick.jonesLook fabulous as always xxxx
- ellelintonGood on you for getting out there! It's not easy when energy levels are low x
- healthylivinglondonDitto what @ellelinton said! Massive respect for getting out there when you don't feel like it x
- nurturingdAlways inspiring!! 🌳
- niico720Love the hills and they love you back!
- runwildblogAaagh hills! I feel the same, though always feels amazing when you get to the top!
Log in to like or comment.