arrowandappleHard to believe this photo is almost 10 years old. I met @juliakevon at Cornerstone festival in 2007 and we were best buds from day 1. Right after Cornerstone, we roadtripped together to Nashville (where she lived) and I fell in love with the city. She's the reason I moved there and basically the reason I met @joshmakes (he was roommates with her now-husband @jessekevon ). From Nashville, we all moved to our friends farm just outside of Olympia, Washington for a year, and then we finally went our separate paths, us to Phoenix and they to Austin, TX. I love you so much Julia and the biggest Happy Birthday to you ever! I'm constantly challenged and encouraged by this lady and I'm better for having her in my life!! 💛💛💛
- tylernorthrupCornerstone. lol.
- iheartlinusAw! Happy birthday @juliakevon !!
- littlesquidAlso the reason you met me, which is at least as important as meeting Josh deary
- hopeglennCornerstone for-eva!! (Actually, it sounds like a nightmare now, but I was so young and fun once!!) 😁
- julieannholmesI love these two ladies! 😍
- jaderogersThat's the year I went to Cornerstone!! 🙌
- echolaughsThe Parthenon❣️
- daughterzionCornerstone is the best ever.
- juliakevon@littlesquid 😂
- juliakevonSo many sweet memories, friend. You also encourage and challenge me so. I'm thankful God put us together 💕 @arrowandapple
- sarabethlongeneckerMiss y'all terribly! 💕
- leahrachmAhhh! Cornerstone! #RIP
- gemdailyWhat a cool story!
Log in to like or comment.