paulwhartonstyleMy Easter celebration with the 3 matriarchs (sisters) of my family... My 91 year old Grandmother Louise who calls me "JJ" (I'm a Junior) and I call her "Gram" on the right with her little sister Aunt Barbara in the middle and Aunt Mary on my left. These women have held a huge family together through triumph and tragedy, burying all of their husbands 30 & 40 years ago and carrying on... They paid off mortgages, put their kids through college and held the family together... These are #TheWomenThatRaisedUs in my family. So every opportunity I get to see them all together, I pack a bag and go! Cherish the women in your life who pulled it all together and kept you together. Tell them they meant something to you, tell them you love them while they are here. #ShowUp #ThankYou #IAppreciateYou #Love #Family #StrongBlackWomen #Cleveland
- ryanseaver❤️ this @paulwhartonstyle !
- pink_peachesz@paulwhartonstyle that's awesome! Strong women indeed! 💪🏽
- codeineempireYour awesome
- twtrinawWell said, tomorrow is not promised
- allboutme19Beautiful family!! Enjoy your time with them
- shanellemilaanPrince charming i presume i juss love your effortless elegane darling charming family
- rejoice365Love this!!!
- jo.showAmazing!!! I call my grandmother Gram also 😘😘😘
- angdimples25Beautiful pic and I love J Alexanders!
- smooka46What a blessing...God is good, ALL the time! Happy Easter🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾
- iam_traciWelcome to Cleveland, Happy Easter 🐣🐰🐇
- dawnfromdcTerrific message Paul. Happy Easter to you and yours.
- angela7michelleBeautiful Family!!! Your "Gram" looks like she's 70!!! Happy Easter
Log in to like or comment.