accordingtoameMy makeup looked fuckin' amazing today. I'm glad I gave my neighbor a reason to think I was nuts before I left the driveway this morning. Face: EL Double Wear in 1w1, Armani Master Corrector under eyes in Pink 01, Tarte Shape Tape in Light and Fair under eyes and Fair and Light Sand on face, Blush is Essence "Lifes a Cherry" (discontinued, sadly, and way overapplied. I was channeling LeeAnne from RHOD.), and Tarte HL in Stunner, setting powder was KVD and a tiny mix of CoverFX illuminating powder. Holy hell thats a lot. No wonder I'm late all the time. But mixing the two powders made my wrinkles almost vanish. // brows: Anastasia Brow Wiz in Auburn, Clear gel. // eyes: liner was MUFE AquaXL M80,smudged with Charlotte Tilbury in Amethyst Aphrodisiac, shadows are MUFE artist I514, ABH noir(black matte), Tarte Metallics in Dame, Makeup Geek in Cherry Cola and Showtime. Mascara is maybelline Lash discovery Waterproof as primer, with Charlotte Tilbury legendary lashes and L'Oréal voluminous wp carbon black layered over. Again I say: holy crap.
- accordingtoameMy hair was on another planet however. Mousse before bed on wet hair? Not a good idea. It was all sorts of going weird directions.
- kokoagogoYou remind me of Amy Adams. Your eyes are just like hers!
- accordingtoame@kokoagogo thank you!
- makeup_shenanigansYup, totally worth the crazy neighbor looks. And holy heck, you DO resemble Amy Adams in this pic!
- thetravelingfrenchieYou look absolutely lovely
- accordingtoame@makeup_shenanigans better than Barry manilow which I get in the "what celebrity do you look like" things!
- accordingtoame@thetravelingfrenchie thanks!!!
- makeup_shenanigansBarry Manilow??? Are you freaking kidding me?! Hell no.
- loritrlyDrop dead gorj 😍
- accordingtoame@makeup_shenanigans I think it's the nose. I always laugh bec I get it a lot
- carly_chungBeautiful! Thanks for listing all the products. I'm trying various powders and I haven't found the right combo yet. I'm thinking of getting the shape tape in tan sand cuz the deep is a bit too dark for under my eye. Which KVD powder did you use?
- accordingtoame@carly_chung the lock it loose. I'm still looking for the perfect loose. I am a little over halfway on this jar and like it but I'm sure there's something out there I'll love more. I hated RCMA and MUFE, I know I don't want 100% talc or anything totally silica based. Re the shape Tape: I mix. I use two on my face and one under my eyes
- carly_chung@accordingtoame MUFE was terrible on me. Laura Mercier is okay but I think I got a bad batch. It just looks so crumbly under my eye. Banana powder is too drying. I have some YSL powder from So Choix that I like but I'm running out of the sample. I want to try the KVD, RCMA, and Nars before spending $70 on a setting powder. #LeStruggle
- accordingtoame@carly_chung RCMA was literally the worst powder I've ever bought.
- carly_chung@accordingtoame why? I know you have a lot of sensitivities. Was it chalky? I got the deep LM Translucent Powder at Sephora. But it has a red tint so I'm worried to try it. Also, how do you apply your powders?
- accordingtoame@carly_chung it didn't DO anything to set my makeup and would clump on my makeup and when I would dust it off, it was just pulling it off in pieces. I usually bake around my eyes and then dust it on all over.
- mugs13I need you to do my makeup!!! You look amazing!
- accordingtoame@mugs13 thanks!
Log in to like or comment.