- korneyjBest part of that building is a little room in the parking garage. Full of old mirrors and paintings and trinkets from around the building, all covered in inches of dust. It's amazing.
- berniecruikshank@korneyj we went inside the safe on the third flour. That was pretty cool. Love the elevator outsides and the entrance. Think I'd love to see the little room you are talking about!
- naomidarraghCurious what building this is and where, definitely some interesting details in it.
- berniecruikshank@naomidarragh it's called the Avenue Building and it's in saskatoon on 3rd avenue south. Apparently it was the original department store here.
- naomidarraghAh it looked kind of familiar but couldn't place it. Dad says Happy Easter too!
- berniecruikshank@naomidarragh -- happy Easter to you and your dad. I've been thinking about our trip lots because of the anniversary of Vimy. Would have been intense to be there last week hey.
Log in to like or comment.