lymphosaurus_rexThe alternative (aka lymphie) way to use a sun bed... #elevate #relax #chronicallymotivated #lymphedema #primarylymphedema #secondarylymphedema #lymphie #lymphatic #lymphaticdrainage #lymphaticsurgery #lymphaticsystem
- postcardsfrommykitchentableHa! I always do this - works a treat! xx
- erhindecassYour foot looks great! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
- hardiehar7I always do this too!
- chiaradp_93I always do this in summer! People are stil thinking that I am crazy :P
- minniemereI always do this too!
- elleteestylistI've always done this! Great minds! 👌
- allysonrh6Haha I totally do this
- dairyfree_lymphieMe too me too👍🏼 Feels so good 😄
- ashbesweetHaha! I do this too!
- pjleitchMe too!👍
- katsryanAnd me 🤣🤗
- katjamedved1482Me too. We are a bunch of crazy people👍
- aprilgraphicdesignerI LOVE your page! I too have Lympho in my left leg due to melanoma, I'm only 29 and to have Lympho sucks! It's just so comforting seeing other beautiful strong women doing there best to cope and deal with this condition, im so happy for you with your progress! Reading your blog soon to see how and where you had your surgery, in Australia there isn't a lot of support for surgical options currently 😔 hopefully soon xx
- raine51@aprilgraphicdesigner I'm in Aussie too...My eyes seem to always search for swollen feet 😩My feet always get the best view as they are always up 🤣
- lymphosaurus_rex@aprilgraphicdesigner shoot me an email after you've had a chance to read my blog and I can help you further if you need x
- lymphieleggies🤣Looks familiar! X
- ufithealthandwellnessstudioI do that TOOO! :)
- josedefiasconaro@lymphosaurus_rex what are you wearing in your left leg?
- sammie200976Babe, it's looking amaze. So so happy for you. Xx
- lymphosaurus_rex@josedefiasconaro Hey! Its a jobst elvarex custom made garment...
Log in to like or comment.