smileandmakeA pretty new dress for Easter weekend 👗 🎀 This is a #simplicity2444 in Liberty Forget Me Nots which I picked up in the sale at Christmas. I love the pleats and darts on this dress, and the fabulous print which is inspired by the contents of your handbag and incorporates lots of the signature Liberty florals in the design. Very happy with this one, perfect for twirling! #libertyartfabrics #libertyfabric #memadeeveryday #handmadedress
- eternalmakerLove that fabric and dress combo! 💕
- humdrummummyLooking stunning! Can't wait for you to start selling your gorgeous creations!
- livviebuckThat looks beautiful (and from the untrained eye hard to make). Skill and style @smileandmake xx
- beesewgoodYour one skillful sewer... Beautiful dress l love it!!!!! 😍😊😘
- thelittlebuttonartstudioGorgeous 😘🤗😘👗❤️
- barbarellao_oGorgeous in every way
- tuca.arientiLindo!!!!!! Amo as tuas criações. 😍😍😍
- annhartshorneDi you line your dresses ?
- meowiepantsDo you have any top tips for making from a pattern? I've tried so many dress patterns but seem to have to end up altering them so much to fit they look bad :( I really want to make my own!
- littleboxofcrochetBeautiful Lucy! Happy Easter xxxx
- buttonsandsproutThat looks like a perfect Easter dress.
- beloved_wifethe pattern is too good 😍😍😍😍✨♥🙋
- giftswithlove.co.ukFantastic dress and fabric. Lovely.
- youmakeme_designOoh what lovely fabric!! And fab dress too, of course! 😜👍💗💗
- babz_mcFab dress 👗 has it got pockets? Please say it has🙋🏻💕
- smileandmake@annhartshorne yes, usually just the bodice but I lined the skirt as well for this one!
- smileandmake@babz_mc yes!!! I always always add side seam pockets!
- smileandmake@meowiepants you could try something with princess seams like By Hand London's Kim or Elisalex dresses, you can more easily alter bodices with princess seams as you can pinch out extra fabric from the seams. Otherwise, there are lots of handy tutorials out there for making fitting adjustments - By Hand London also have some good posts on their blog for how to do adjustments to patterns.
- meowiepants^thank you! Il try something super simple I see if I can get a nice fit :)
- babz_mc@smileandmake love a pocket! 🙋🏻😍👏🏼
Log in to like or comment.