themvmtblogHANOI: this is a shot of a typical street in Hanoi. It's always amazing seeing how different these cultures are from western cultures, and how clearly that can be seen from only one photograph! What's the most culturally different place you've ever been to?
#girlslovetravel #femmetravel #dametraveler #girlswhotravel #darlingescapes #wearetravelgirls #femaletravelbloggers #travelbff #travelgirl #sheisnotlost #ladiesgoneglobal #globelletravels
#visualsoflife #exploretocreate #createexplore #playoftones #flashesofdelight #earthexclusive #earthinsight #ig_photoawards #awesupply
- themvmtblog@twoenroute haha right?? V popular method of transportation
- themvmtblog@lizzyzina thanks a bunch!
- themvmtblog@onlybyland we'd love to check it out!!
- themvmtblog@unexpectedoccurrence ooh Nepal looks amazing from your pics!
- email@example.com yay glad to hear that 😃
- themvmtblog@businesstravelerswife it definitely does!
- themvmtblog@flights_to_fancy yay!! Can't wait!
- themvmtblog@galloparoundtheglobe haha I can imagine!!
- themvmtblog@jentheredonethat yes for sure!
- themvmtblog@fourdirtyfeet when are you going??
- themvmtblog@mdoutofoffice ooh yeah, I've heard great things about Dubai!
- firstname.lastname@example.org turkey seems like a different world!
- themvmtblog@walkabout_wanderer wow! I can only imagine how different that would be
- gettyonthego@themvmtblog you've been? Im going there for a long layover in September! Beijing again! Lol
- talesofelsewhereSo many bikes!!
- packslightHmmmm probably Thailand too!!
- hairtothereblogI think I'd say Sri Lanka
- vacationcoupleWe would have to say Jamaica 😊
- twosaparty_Its beautiful
- snorkelstosnowDefinitely India, I think that was the most different to what I had grown up with in NZ. Amazing though.
Log in to like or comment.