woollythinker8yo insisted A and I had to go to bed same time as the kids tonight - or at least, hide in our room with closed door. This is what she was doing: creating a special Easter breakfast table, along the lines of what we do for birthdays. She used her own chocolate stash (plus some other Easter choc) and made origami swans and boxes to decorate. The bag was made at school. She even wrote M a note from the Easter bunny. MY HEART.
- arednelSo sweet.
- katyafrankelAww the cutest thing I've seen in a while. I love it when kids volunteer with this stuff
- ginevra_catThat's lovely 😍
- bearinsheepsclothingOoh wow!!
- vikkibirddesignsOh gosh, that's adorable! And you've just reminded me that the kida' Easter presents aren't wrapped!
- hdayanandaI love that!
- tinuqinOh wow, that is so sweet! I can't help but notice that you snuck out past your bedtime though 😂
- sarahinskeepHow precious!! ☺️💖
- psychpstenOmg what a doll
- woollythinker@tinuqin She gave us permission to do that, oddly enough
- miyulinkaSo sweet!
- bierandcrumpetsOh what a star!
Log in to like or comment.