rishimdEver find yourself using your tablet, smartphone, or computer just before bedtime? Blue hues have been shown to disrupt our normal circadian rhythms. Check out the blog post (link in profile bio) for application recommendations to filter them from your displays in case you need to work late into the night. 😴 #sleep #software #windows #mac
- nancy_hjrTeam Blue Hue all the way ✊🏻. 😔
- lux_gentlemen🖤 ✊🏼 👌🏻
- medicalmyanneI had no idea!! Can't wait to read!
- ahealersjourneySo true! I use f.lux ✨
- jl_merritt_rnI keep my phone on night shift mode 24/7!!! Even switching it back to normal makes my eyes hurt during the day so I just leave it on night mode daytime and nighttime. Love that feature
- stellacvgncYep! ...#Stella knew that... She has chronic #insomnia...So blue lights don't help!!!
- michaeljuan01Great reminder and very relevant post! Thank you @rishimd
Log in to like or comment.