forkingandcountrySaturday we said a bittersweet 'so long' to @TroySands who, after 18 months traveling with us made the decision to step back from touring life to pursue other endeavors and spend more time with his dear family. For those of you who know him, he is a man of character, charisma, a true servant... :) Send a prayer and a comment his way if you have a moment. All the best T-Roy. Love you. - Joel & Luke
- jedi_master_lorenTroy, I never met you. But I bet you're a fantastic dude:) Have fun with your family!!:) #WeLoveYort @troysands
- ericka_christensenIt's the bandsana huh? Did it take off?
- aholloway7Will miss seeing you, @troysands !
- elisabethhsealGod bless you!!
- fran.kescaAll the best and thank you!
- mamanattiebOh man!!! Going to miss him!!!
- mamanattiebSome big shoes to fill!!!
- ohsopricelessslove this
- red.dirt.rosieIt was a pleasure meeting and working with you at an Enid, OK show Troy. Blessings and favor in your new endeavors!
- baileyea77Praising God for you. Praying for your new journey.
- irishheart30God bless and journey on☺
- eunicecvstroAww! He was awesome
- kaitlyn.sweatMy friend @london.spam_and_fkandc told me about Troy and she said he's really nice I can't believe he's leaving 😭
- london.spam_and_fkandc😭😭 @kaitlyn.sweat
- globalfitnessgirlGod Bless you on your future endevours dear soul✨🙏
- morozco59Very nice gentleman! God Bless you!
- ruths_4Wishing the best for the future! Thank you for all that you do! We love you!
- djmelkitzHey Troy! Enjoyed working with you @spiritfestcc and at Spirit Fest Austin! You're a true gem and so personable too! God bless on your new adventure and a renewed family life! You'll be missed ...
- melinda_nicole13He's doing it for a good reason, even though it is sad. Good luck to him and all of yall
Log in to like or comment.