littlesilverhedgehogSo sad to say that the hedgehog with the breathing problems that I posted about this morning had to be put to sleep. She had a collapsed lung and dislocated jaw. No other option. At least she was warm and care free at the end and sometimes that is all we can do ❤️❤️❤️ #hedgehog #hedgehogs #hedgie #hedgehogsofinstagram #wildliferehab #wildlifelover #rip💔 #hedgehogrescue #hedgehoglove #lovewildlife
- urbancitycowboySo sad. What a crap week. I'll be thinking of her before I go to sleep. 😢
- m.i.h.a.r.uLittle Angel now in Heaven 🙏🏼💙
- anneke_d_pPoor little thing, that is so sad but thank you for trying to help her & keeping her pain free & warm when she needed it most ♥️🙏🏻
- bronwenchamberlainAh man. I hate when that happens. It always leaves me with so many questions... how they got the dislocated jaw, how long they've been in pain, etc etc. It just sux. Thank you for doing everything you could. And yes, the comfort is knowing she was safe and warm at the end. 💛
- ladysummerisleSaddest news 😢 thank you for being so kind to hoggie. She had your kind heart around her 😘😘
- campbellandcornellThat's so sad. But so pleased she was found and made comfortable. You still made a big difference.
- thegingerbreadunicornSo sorry 😥
- natassie11elfRest in peace Sweet little thing
- judyodayOh that's sad...she did look very distressed. Glad she was able to die comfortably, not struggling out there somewhere alone. 😮💐
- chorleyhedgehogrescueSo sorry to hear this 😢 rest in peace little hedgy 💔
- ahproffSweet little hedgy, she looks distressed! You did the right thing. 😢🌷✨
- turtles_frootloops_and_jonesAwe, I'm so sorry! At least she won't suffer anymore. 💜
- moonstruckjaneThe poor little thing. 🍃
Log in to like or comment.