running_onhappyCleveland may be home to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum, but did you know it's also ranked as one of the top 50 running cities in the U.S. by @runnersworldmag? ⠀
Today on the #FridayFive linkup, I'm sharing five of the best spring races in northeast Ohio. There are a ton more I didn't list so if you're heading to CLE this spring, be sure to check out all the options.⠀
Check out the full post on the blog today -- clickable link in bio!
- running_onhappy@debrunsfit you must change that!
- running_onhappy@glamnellie absolutely! Come run with me 🏃♀️
- running_onhappy@evolutionbyariana any time you want to come just let me know 🙃
- running_onhappy@missittiebittie yep! It is pretty nice
- running_onhappy@theaccidentalmarathoner so many awesome places to run here
- running_onhappy@runningonthefly oh my gosh please do!
- running_onhappy@coachdebbieruns it's not! Just hop on a plane and I'll see you four hours later. 😅
- running_onhappy@runningonthefly maybe we can get you and @wendyistakingthelongwayhome here at the same time 🤗🏃♀️
- runninglovinglivingI had no idea, maybe I'll run there one day
- runningaroundtheboyzCool guitar!
- whyirunLove this
- ambere2sylAwesome! And that is one killer guitar
- mommyrunsitDidn't know that. Would love to travel there one day!
- running_onhappy@runninglovingliving @mommyrunsit and I hope you guys do!
- fitfulfocusI didn't know that! How fun!
- enjoyingthecourseThat's pretty cool! I wonder how Vegas ranks. 😁
- running_onhappySo much fun @fitfulfocus @enjoyingthecourse!
- runswithpugsVery cool! I am hoping to run a race on Ohio soon!
- runattitudeDid not know that! I've never been to Cleveland.
- graceandricciMy CLE❤️
Log in to like or comment.