fearonestudentMany of you have asked for concrete ways to help during our move and time of transition. I honestly do not know how to answer that question. If the Lord lays something on your heart, I would say follow that leading.
I can, however, name a few specific ways you can pray for us (in no particular order): 1. Pray for our move. We will be picking up the moving truck on 4/28 and hopefully finish loading on the 29th. We will need some help loading the truck, even if you have 30 min to spare on either of those days...it would go a long way.
2. Pray for travel mercies. Laura will be driving one of our vans with all the kiddos, while I drive the moving truck with our other van in tow.
3. Pray for strength as we try to get everything packed up by the 28th.
4. Pray that the Lord would continue to provide for our financial needs during the move and while I look for employment.
5. Pray that I can find adequate employment quickly (our ministry position is bi-vocational). 6. Pray for our children. Ask the Lord to help our kiddos make new friends easily.
7. Ask the Lord to continue to heal the brokenness these last few months have seen.
8. Pray for South Park and especially our students during this time of transition. FearONE Student Ministry is in good hands.
9. Pray for the student ministry at Hanceville First Baptist. Ask the Lord to bless our work and expand our gospel influence.
If you guys have any questions, please feel free to send me a message. Love you guys!
Because He Lives,
- hizzangelLove this picture of y'all! 📷 ❤
Log in to like or comment.