- pleiadesbeeThrowback to yesterday when, while running errands, I made an impromptu stop here to buy tea for @mungk79. And then, because it was noon, I had a decadent Belgian waffle/ham/Brie/pesto/apple sandwich in a sunny spot solo (a secret pleasure of mine, dining alone). And then I spent 45 minutes looking for my car. A man, who also gave me a hug (bc "according to the NYT we all need 5/day", it's cool, I like hugs) tried to help but no luck. I finally called @mungk79 who, after declining to come and physically help me (something about how he was in the middle of a phone conference meeting) managed to guide me to the van using Google maps and the almost 20 years experience he's had learning how my brain works (and thus guessing as to where I probably parked). 😳
- jessicaldukeI swear Kevin could of did the same thing. I call him while he is across country and say. Hey. Where is XYZ. And he knows. That just shows we found the good ones. Haha
- lostartpressAmatuer. When I was a production assistant my boss went to a Cubs game, got really drunk and lost his car for months! Finally the garage impounded it and called him....
- pleiadesbee@jessicalduke Yes! ❤
- pleiadesbee@lostartpress 😂I had forgotten that story! You have many good ones but that one was always one of my favorites.
- angelbeets@lostartpress I know the world is filled with hyperbole, but this is truly one of the best stories I've ever heard. I'd really love to hear the extended version.