- barsmarts@punch_drink: Weirdest cocktail experiment you’ve ever attempted?
David Wondrich: I made this thing for Esquire about ten years back I called a Whiskeyburger 🥃🍔 - ground chuck fat-washed in rye, up, with housemade mustard bitters and tomato syrup, topped with a lettuce-onion foam. It was done as a joke, but you know it wasn’t half bad | 📝 & 📸: From Punch's recent Lookbook feature
What's the weirdest cocktail experiment you've ever attempted?
#barsmarts #bartenders #bartending #bartender #cocktails #cocktail #craftcocktails #mixology #mixologist #bartendereducation #davidwondrich
- sazerac.jackHow does one top the king ?
- wisebartenderI fat-washed buffalo wings for a "buffalo wing martini" for a particular customer once - blue cheese stuffed olives. "Interesting"
- jasonducharmeStuffing Cocktail - Vegetable stock gin
Roasted Sweet potato brown sugar rosemary simple
Salt water tincture
- nycindulgeLove it - David Wondrich the legend
- barsmarts@wisebartender 🤔💭🍗🍸 Interesting indeed
- barsmarts@jasonducharme Vegetable stock gin you say..?
- jasonducharme@barsmarts Indeed..
- bartendersweekend@wisebartender how was it?
- wisebartender@bartendersweekend not superb...