tiffpenguinwalking on a dream ⛩ | as if a morning spent walking under the 10,000+ torii gates of the fushimi inari shrine wasn't memorable enough, having the chance to see the guji or head priest of this shinto shrine go through his morning ritual was an experience i'll never forget
- tiffpenguinthank you! @lavishproblems
- tiffpenguin🙏🏼 @nataliaambrosia
- tiffpenguin😊✌🏼 @tuanischocolate
- tiffpenguinthanks so much! :) @thelonestarempire
- global_snowboardingAww nice
- hara_kalatziBreathtaking shot , Tiffany ❕❗❕ @tiffpenguin
- tiffpenguin🙏🏼🙏🏼 @hara_kalatzi
- msgarciaphotographyLove this shot!
- tiffpenguinthanks so much! @msgarciaphotography
- atoosakhosravi@tiffpenguin awesome shot! I'm actually going there too soon. What time do you recommend going?
- elputocardiThis visit was one of my highlights when in Kyoto, a few years ago. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
- tiffpenguinthanks! morning or evening for sure. it's actually really cool at night! @atoosakhosravi
- tiffpenguinsame here! was so cool :) @elputocardi
- miss_juneWhat hour did you get there to beat tourists?
- davivividli@tiffpenguin really nice shot! What time should I go in order to avoid the crowd? Early morning?
Log in to like or comment.