- diaryofaquilterMy fabric collection, Gingham Girls, is hitting stores as we speak! 🎉To celebrate, I'm having a contest where the winner will win a Fat Quarter bundle! Check my last post for details and share your favorite vintage picture of you or someone you love wearing gingham!
(It would be a extra awesome if someone has a gingham bridesmaid or prom dress. 😂) #GinghamGirlsFabric
- amyscreativesideSo pretty Amy!!
- quilterscandyboxSo, so exciting!!!
- lynn.e.conleyUh, did someone say pink bridesmaid dresses @roanddave ?
- patspera9I love ❤❤❤ your new line of #ginghamgirls ! I just ordered some from the #fqs and can't to see it in my hands! I love fabric, and am addicted the holding it and feeling it! I made a maturity top in red gingham fabric during my first pregnancy. It was my FAVORITE top and I wore it more than any others for both of my pregnancies! If I can find a picture, I'll send it! I can't wait to make a table topper quilt in red / white / blue for the summer and
- patspera9👍 patriotic holidays! Great fabric line!! Thank you so much!!! 😚❤💙💛
- hydeeannsewsMy mom had gingham bridesmaid dresses in 1972. I'll have to hunt down a photo!!!
- diaryofaquilter@pinksuedeshoe thanks to you. 😘
- diaryofaquilter@akitschsensibility of course!
- buttonsandbutterfliesI am sooo excited to get my hands on this!!!
- dinorex3Nice nice nice
- meridyquiltsAll your quilts look so good and I love your new patterns.
- michelemuskaVery exciting. Congrats. 💖
- katyaanensonOh my goodness @diaryofaquilter Gingham Girls is the bestest ever!!!! Also, your new patterns are gorgeous and fun and I can't wait to sew them! Summer Bunting is amazing!!!! I'm so excited for you!!! Congratulations!!!! I am going to make a quilt for my sister with this fabric, because we were girls of the early '80s and we had LOTS of gingham in our summer wardrobes. 🙌🏻
- crazymomquiltsWay to go!!! Congratulations on a beautiful fabric line! ❤
- cherylbailey1225Love love love this fabric!!!
- saphre1964I honestly believe your line will bring back the 70's. BRAVO!!!
- quilty_me_Congrates! 🎉🎉 I love your patterns and the bright, like a breath of fresh air, fabric!
- bonniecottonwayGreat fabric line Amy! I hand quilted a pink gingham bedspread for my bedroom when I was. Senior in high school for my FHA project. I have loved gingham ever since. Someone should start the gingham chicken scratch aprons again. Remember those?
- daisycottagequiltingI can't wait for my order!!!! It's adorable!