mumpacktravelOn Wednesday we left Yangshuo and took a taxi, a bullet train, two metro trains, a flight and another taxi and arrived at my bestie's -@lampelier - home in Singapore at 5am. We've now had a medical check up, Din Tai Fung, a home cooked steak dinner and I've been for a little run and had a shameful Starbucks coffee!
The highlight of our travel day was our First Class seats on the bullet train to Shenzen. The Chinese take train travel very seriously and it's always fun cause it's so different from home - fancy pants uniforms, detailed announcements and trolley dollies with snacks and drinks frequently rolling through the carriages. Our seats were super comfy with heaps of legroom, there was a barista and I got a pretty good mocha, we were given welcome snacks and drinks and the loo was huge with a dedicated attendant. Emmie loved it. 🌟
Today I'm getting a makeover cause I have holes in my undies, chipped nail polish and haven't had a haircut since Cologne in August. Tomorrow - our first visit to Universal Studios!
#traveldiaries #wanderlust #mytinyatlas #happydays #bestdays #escapetravel #holidayswithkids #wearetravelmums #traveltheworld #familytrip #travelkids #travellingwithkids #trains #amazingchina #chinatrains #firstclass #lovechina #visitchina #chinatraintravel #chinanature #trainsinchina #beautifulchina #chinamountains #firstasstrain #funfun
- artists_on_the_moveGood for you beauty is important buy one of this garzey Alexander McQueen dresses enjoy the nails getting ready for one myself...Decided #Egypt my next trip ;-) reading up have a friend d who lives there so here we come
- dilettanteyoungoneYeahy! 👍😁😍👏
- heidileonOur train experience in China was completely the opposite to yours. 😉
- heidileonOh and Din tai fung! 👌🏼❤️
- havewheelchairwilltravelWow, sounds like an amazing adventure and first class is always welcome
- smithsholidayroadWhat a long road to Singapore but how exciting! All that pampering will be amazing plus new undies a huge bonus!!!
- tootycoilSuch a lovely pic! 😍
- christineekingWhat an adventure and awesome work for the first class
- untoldmorselsEnjoy the pampering in Singers!
- travellinghomebodiesOMG we LOVE din tai fung! The best! That's a lot of travel to get to Singapore - I would have been so grumpy by the end of that!
- _georgiewatts_I love that old fashioned thing of dressing up for travel...love that it's still a thing, if only in China! 😆
- family_who_loves_to_travelThis is amazing!you do this often?
- abusalim126I get from China 🇨🇳 only stamp but I don't leave airport because we stop only for few hours before leave to US 😁😄
- milcbymishellWelcome back to Singapore!!!! 😍😍😍💕💕
- wanderlust_mummyThat sounds sooooo much better than the trains here 🇬🇧🚂👎🏽when I finally go I'll take the train for sure 😁😁
- sophia_layla_modaSo sweet!! 💕
- meereszauberwaldWhat a wonderful life! I have also a little girl. Would be phantactic to Traveller together. Wish you all the best!
- adriannaguillot55How blessed are you. Welcome to my journey and i will follow yours. What a memory mom!!
- ourangaseebEvie continue the journey catch the beauty of world
Log in to like or comment.