yourbreastselfA few years ago, I never would have thought I'd be posting a photo like this. I was insecure about my small breasts, to the extent that I didn't want people to know my real size. I let a silly bra size number define me. How absurd is that?! But it was real. Because my bra size wasn't a certain number, I told myself I wasn't womanly enough. This is a small example ('scuse the pun 😜) of a much bigger issue. We've all let numbers define us at some point, whether it's our bra size, weight, GPA, income, etc. But it's important to remember we are not these numbers. They describe things about us today, that is all. They are not US. They don't dictate our identities. Today I'm sharing some numbers that I used to let define me as part of the #MoreThanMyNumbers project - an inspiring campaign founded by expert bra fitter and passionate women-empowerment advocate, Kim Caldwell (@hurraykimmay). Check out @morethanmynumbers to see the inspiring stories of women who are telling the world who they really are, beyond the statistics 👊🏻👊🏻
- thegirls_boutiqueLove it ❤
- robyntdaviesYou are such a beauty, inside and out!
- jlmetaloveThank you.
- eaustinmcdBeautiful words, and so well put ❤️
- gryffndr_qsYou look sooo beautiful, thanks for these motivating words💕
- morethanmynumbers<3 yeeeees
- artininsanityBeautiful words. Beautiful photo. This is inspiring. I joke about my size a lot, but I am deeply insecure of my chest. I have friends with B-C cups that say how small their boobs are and how sad it makes them and then ask me my size. Saying "32A" with any confidence feels like the hardest thing in the world in those moments. Somehow forcing a laugh and saying "about as small is it gets before you're restricted to bras with Miffy on them" feels easier every time. I hope one day I will be as confident and proud as you. You look amazing! 💕 You are awesome!
- yourbreastself@startupfashion thank you Nicole!
- yourbreastself@gryffndr_qs you are welcome :) and thank u.
- yourbreastself@artininsanity thank you! I'm glad u feel inspired. One step at a time, you will get there! Confidence is built over time, the compilation of many small victories :)
- yourbreastself@robyntdavies thanks girl, u know the whole story ;)
- yourbreastself@eaustinmcd thank you 😘
- somepetitemattersThis is inspiring! Your words give me power!💪
- sunnysidetravelsAhhh I just discovered your account. Love it so much!! I'm a lifetime Itty Bitty member and what you're doing is so wonderful 😍😍😍
- yourbreastself@somepetitematters thanks girl. Petite girls unite! 😉
- yourbreastself@sunnysidetravels thank u! I'm so glad it's helpful :)
- the_wright_pictureI always thought it was cool that you started this page. And now I'm sorry anyone ever made you feel self-conscious; you've got a beautiful smile. 💖 @yourbreastself
Log in to like or comment.