trilingualmamaBanana 🍌 muffins with chunks of chocolate 🍫 !!! Our family favorite!
Here's the recipe!
•3-4 very ripe bananas •1.25 cups of sugar •Half cup of melted butter •1 plain yogurt •2 large eggs •2.5 cups of flour •1 teaspoon of vanilla •1 teaspoon of baking soda •1/4 teaspoon of salt •Chocolate chips or 1/2 tablet of coarsely chopped baking chocolate
Instructions: Mix all ingredients until smooth. Gently stir in chocolate. Pour into baking cups and bake at 350 degrees F. or 180 degrees C. until golden brown. Enjoy!
#mkbkids #momsoninstagram #momswithcameras #clickinmoms #baking #muffins #bananamuffins #yummy #instabaking #inmykitchen #instabake #bakingtime #ilovebaking
- discoveringtheworld.francesYummmmmmmmm I have like 4 ripe bananas and not sure what to do with them. I'm going to do your recipe!!! Yummy!!! Thanks!!!
- mamasmilesI need to try your recipe
- diapersndissertationsSounds amazing!
- mapondera.talleyWhy did this come across my feed?...I'm doing a green smoothie cleanse and it seems like I can't get my mind and eyes off sweets, lol
- kidzlensWow noted. Can we use whole wheat flour???
- ketchupmomsThis pictures makes me so happy
- cuddlesandcrumbsMmmm saving for future baking
- hispanic_mamaThanks for the recipe!!
- spanglishmonkeyThe toppers are so cute!
- miss_panda_chineseLove it! Thank you for the yummy recipe!
- firstname.lastname@example.org did you try the recipe ?
- trilingualmama@ketchupmoms ha! Me too ! I think it's the cheerful toppers !
- trilingualmama@kidzlens hmm.. maybe. I tried with buckwheat flour once. It was very airy and light but the flavor was a tad bit too pronounced.
- email@example.com how is your green smoothie diet coming along ? Have you survived ?!
- our_wonderfullifeYum! My kids love banana bread. So I'm going to try these.
Log in to like or comment.