theartofexploringHave you ever felt like #solotravel is an insurmountable mountain? Today on the blog, I'm sharing 5 tips to shake off travel nervousness when you're on your own. Link is in my bio 🙋🏻 | #tbt to last Summer in #Azrou #Morocco
#IntoAfrica #iamatraveler #travelerinmorocco #abmtravelbug
- theartofexploring@aquarelium 🌝🌝🌝
- theartofexploring@tribalismo you're from Azrou? How cool! 😎
- theartofexploring@ceciandluca thank you!
- theartofexploring@xtremeclothing thanks a lot!
- theartofexploring@abelleandabrit 👋💕
- ameliaeclectiqueAhh these steps are incredible! 😍✨
- tribalismo@theartofexploring yeah i was surprised to found my little city there
- theartofexploring@ameliaeclectique aren't they just?! I made my dad stop in the middle of the road so I could take the picture 😅
- theartofexploring@tribalismo such a great city, especially loved all the mountain landscapes around it
- tribalismo@theartofexploring clean oxygene
- theartofexploring@tribalismo the best! So precious
- tribalismo@theartofexploring good enjoy
- thejenchaseI actually really enjoy solo travel
- theartofexploring@thejenchase do you? What do you like the most about it?
- thejenchase@theartofexploring I really enjoy traveling with friends and family too but when I travel alone I feel I'm much more open to meeting new people. I'm a very social person so if I don't have someone I know I'll talk to strangers ☺️
- theartofexploring@thejenchase ha i wonder is solo travel comes more naturally for extroverts but that's true what you're saying there's no better way to meet new people
- theartofexploring@sailingnations 👋✨
- rozzadYour feed 😍😍😍
- theartofexploring@rozzad no, YOUR feed 🙌💕
Log in to like or comment.