rheamendezonaDidn't think we could still fly out on the same day after our flight got cancelled but @singaporeair pulled through. They put us on an 8-hour flight to London with British airways. We had a grueling 8-hour layover at Heathrow just so we could take a 13-hour flight to Singapore then an almost 4-hour flight to Manila with Singapore airlines this time. As usual their service did not disappoint, thank you for Cassie's freebies and for making our travel with an infant as comfortable as possible.
Thank You Jesus for allowing us to get here safely. Well I guess we can say we started Cassie's first trip to the PH with a bang. After 36 hours we can officially say, Hello Manila!
- kingtupasEnjoy your trip to Philippines 🇵🇭 bacolod and manila enjoy eating Inasal..
- meyanlimWelcome back!
- picardal.pamWelcome back Rhea and Ninong Marco! :)
- din_gKita ta!!!!
- hessa_isabelleMane!!! You're here 😊😊😊 baby Cassie
- rheamendezona@kingtupas thanks Randy! Hey we're moving to Muncie, IN. Let's get together once we go home to Houston.
- rheamendezonaThanks kabs. Play date ta soon? We'll be in Cebu mga first week of May. I'll finalize Nya with Karina. @meyanlimyoung
- rheamendezonaThanks @picardal.pam ! Hopefully ninong marco can see his inaanak.
- rheamendezona@din_g : hoy dendi, when ta magkita? When are you free?
- rheamendezona@hessa_isabelle : mane hook up na Cassie 😂. Kidding. Hey let's meet up when Amil and Almo get here please. We have to push through with this one.
- kingtupas@rheamendezona okey let plan it. If u back to Houston. See u soon enjoy 😊 the trip. So Marco will be working out there?
- meyanlimYes cge playdate soon! Can't wait! @rheamendezona
Log in to like or comment.